Clinical Supervision services are provided by Camille McDaniel, LPC, NCC, CPCS. My approach to supervision is humanistic, cognitive, and developmental, focusing on the needs of each individual to facilitate learning, competency, and personal growth.
The Georgia Composite Board describes supervision as such: “Supervision means the clinical review, for the purpose of training or teaching, by a supervisor of a Professional Counselor’s interaction with their clients. The purpose of supervision is to promote the development of the practitioner’s clinical skills.”
Candidates for Master’s level licenses (LCSW, LMFT, and LPC) must obtain at least half of their supervision hours from a clinician with the same license that they are pursuing.
Requirements to begin supervision:
- Completion of a master’s, specialist, or doctoral degree in an educational program primarily counseling in content or a program in applied psychology.
- Employment at a work setting approved by the Georgia Composite Board.
**Having your own independent private practice and collecting fees directly, is not an acceptable work setting.
Supervision includes, but are not limited to:
- Mood disorders, Anxiety, Stress Mgt., Child and Adolescent behaviors, Parenting Skills, Psychotic Disorders, Multicultural, Adults
- Military Families
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning and Intervention
- Self-examination and personal growth
- Self care (family of origin issues, dealing with life transitions and challenges,
balance between personal and professional life, secondary trauma, integrity)
- Working in Residential Treatment
- The journey toward licensure
- Building a private practice
Group Supervision (up to 5 people) - $45.00/ hour
Individual Supervision (up to 2 people) - $100.00/ hour
Days: Please call for days