You want to know if we can help you, right?
Our therapists have 10+ years of training and experience in their respective specialties. They are each able to help you with the emotional, mental, and/or relationship challenges you face. Not all of the therapists specialize in the same areas. You can find out what each therapist focuses on by zooming over to the therapists profiles, listed under the “About Us” tab above.
Our therapists are ready to help you. All you have to do is take the first step and CALL.
How do we help you though these challenges? The different therapists use different therapeutic modalities. In many cases more than one modality is used to fit your need. These modalities are better explained on our FAQ page.
- Affair Recovery
- Anger Management Evaluations (Court Approved)
- Child and Adolescent Behaviors
- Christian Counseling
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss
- Marriage Counseling
- Parenting: challenges understanding your child, power struggles, and communication break downs.
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Spiritual growth struggles
- Self-Esteem struggles
- Self Harming Behaviors
- Suicidal Thoughts or Attempts