Sometimes We All Need Support!
As a pre-teen/teenage girl you may think getting people to support you is hard.
Do you feel like everyone knows each other and you are left out?
Are afraid that you will never make friends or that people won’t like the real you?
Is it difficult for you to share your feelings?
You are not the only one! There are many teenage girls who have similar thoughts and feelings. They have decided to support each other and you will find support here too.
Every young lady should know that “Sometimes We All Need Support!” and inside of every female is a true SWAN, a beautiful and majestic being.
This group will allow you to:
- Improve your relationships with others
- Express your feelings without judgement
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Learn to regulate emotions such as: anxiety, sadness, and anger
- Learn to handle teasing and bullying
- Feel supported!
** This group is facilitated by Camille McDaniel, LPC, NCC, CPCS
WHO: Females ages 12-17
TIME: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
COST: 30.00 per session
Healing Psychotherapy Practices of Georgia
1301 Shiloh Road, suite 710
Kennesaw, GA 30144